Barnstable High School's Award-Winning Student News Site

BHS Insight

BHS Insight

BHS Insight

Polls

What was your favorite childhood summer getaway?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Top All Star Picks Of The Basketball Season

Photo by Muhammad Anwar
Muhammad showing off his Lakers jersey.

The NBA All Star is a month away, and if I was in charge of picking players for the all stars, I would most definitely pick Lebron James. He is a four-time NBA champion, a four-time NBA MVP, and he has been selected to the all NBA team numerous times. Lebron James, a small and power forward also is a fan favorite and brings so much excitement to the game. 

Kevin Durant, a small and power forward is a two-time NBA champion, a former NBA MVP, and is a fantastic all around player, contributing in rebounds, assists, and defense. Stephan Curry, a point guard is also deserving because he is a two time NBA MVP, and a three time NBA champion. He holds the record for the most three pointers made in the 2015- 16 season. Curry has also played the All Star for several seasons.

Giannis Atetokounpo, a power forward, and center  is a two-time NBA MVP, an NBA champion, and has been selected to the All NBA Team multiple times. His combination of size, speed, and athleticism is unmatched, and he is a force to be reckoned with in the paint. Plus, his ability to drive to the basket and finish with authority is mind blowing. 

Lucka Doncic, a point guard, shooting guard, guard and forward is an amazing player with incredible skill and basketball IQ. Lucka has already achieved so much in his young career, including being selected as an All Star multiple times and winning the NBA Rookie of the year award. Also, he’s got that clutch gene and always steps up in big moments. 

These guys are absolute superstars and always bring their A-game to the court. It’s going to be an epic showdown.